- 500g of cooked linguine, cooked ala dente
- 2 tbsp smoked garlic chilli oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 1teaspoon dried basil
- A pinch of salt
- 2tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- A knob of butter
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Fresh chilli to garnish (optional spicy extra)
1. In a non-stick frying pan melt the butter.
2. Add garlic and oil and allow to brown, then add mushrooms, basil, salt & pepper.
3. Cook until the mushrooms are just tender.
4. Stir and remove from heat.
5. When Pasta is cooked reheat the sauce and add parsley.
6. Mix with Pasta and add parmesan and fresh chilli to garnish.